Monday, May 15, 2006


Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there.

No knowledge about being a mom, but for me I think as a mom they need to be happy. Not all women are blessed to bear a child and give birth. Moms are really special and blessed because they experience being loved, giving love and loving unconditionally.

It's very hard to love unconditionally, for all I know especially for us human beings, but most moms do. And I know an unconditional love is the love that comes from God, He is the source of all the love in this world. I appreciate that kind of love I experience with my mom that is associated with God's love. As the song goes " love makes the world go round", it does with me!

True I have a mom and an unwed mom that is my sister. I am glad the kind of love they are in. I know they are in different situations yet LOVE is shining brightly within them for their children. That I have seen to other moms too.


I hope all moms can see these wonderful things I have seen. I do thank God for giving good health to moms who are always there to care for their children. And thank God for wonderful children who loves their moms back and stay God-fearing children. Am looking forward to the day that I become a mom soon (Oh no am not pregnant ok and am not getting married yet too still hoping hehehe that's the hint) !

No comments: