Monday, December 29, 2008

One Christmas Party - Fashionista : Ramp Models

One Christmas Party - Fashionista : Ramp Models

Last December 13, 2008 we held our Christmas Party at SBC Party Venue. Our theme was "Fashionista", and I was lucky to have someone to sponsor for my outfit.

We had several door prices that night. Major prices like 29" TV, Refregirator, Gas Range with Hood, and a Washing Machine. Almost everybody took something home. I was lucky to have a set of bedsheet, and luckier when an officemate asked me to swap with her 1G flashdisk. We trade then, she said she wanted to give it to her family and I said yes because at the back of my mind I remember giving it to my younger sister too.

Since the theme of the party was Fashionista, everyone had the chance to nominate for the Fashionista of the Night. With my sponsored outfit and accessories as well, I was nominated to be one of the ramp models. I think I amused most of the people (9), specially knowing I was with the nominees.

A Christmas Jingle Contest was also included. Each team were to compose songs related to Philcom and sing it to the tume of any Christmas songs. Our Technical personnels did great jobs composing. I was so happy our team won the first price.

Now let me share this video to entertain you with the ramp models at our party (I'm number 9, hehehe). You can guess who won too,hint 527341. Thank you for reading. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


...

No comments: