Monday, April 07, 2008

Time in a Bottle

This is the title of my favorite songs. It is a song originally sung by Jim Croce. I also love Jim Croce's all time favorite love songs which include "I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song" and "Photographs and Memories". Jim playing the guitar here is very adorable and I guess this made me fall for his songs.

I love the song so badly, this started when my brother taught me how to play the guitar and he too loved Jim Croce's music. This was way back in my high school days. Now I want to share the song to all of you with lyrics.

So there's the lyrics:

If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that Id like to do
Is to save every day
Till eternity passes away
Just to spend them with you

If I could make days last forever
If words could make wishes come true
Id save every day like a treasure and then,
Again, I would spend them with you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
Ive looked around enough to know
That youre the one I want to go
Through time with

If I had a box just for wishes
And dreams that had never come true
The box would be empty
Except for the memory
Of how they were answered by you

But there never seems to be enough time
To do the things you want to do
Once you find them
Ive looked around enough to know
That youre the one I want to go
Through time with

And the song from youtube:



One of my best responses in MYLOT:

If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do, is to save it everyday the day when my mother was as healthy as before. My mother actually had a stroke last May 2007 and she had a hard time now moving her right body. Although she is in the process of recovering, it is still very difficult for me to see her struggling so hard.

I know that those who are close to their mothers can relate with me. My mother is actually my source of strength at home. But when she suffered stroke this year, I always have this painful heart. I am just thankful for the Lord who is keeping me up.

My strength are all from my Lord. I know that He will heal my mother completely in the soonest time. Please include my mother's recovery in your prayers. Thanks and God bless!

No comments: