Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Company Summer Outing 2008

This year's Philcom Summer Outing was, for the second time, held at Duka Bay. It is located at Medina, Misamis Oriental, a three hours drive away from Cagayan de Oro City.

So I will be posting some of my pictures taken there, while we had some parlor games. I am also posting the view inside the beach resort. Pictures were taken last April18-19. Some of us actually went there for an overnight videoke and some swimming, I was with the team who manage to arrive at 8pm of April18. Then some came early the next morning.

If you notice some eye bags, its normal for me, its all because we just have less than an hour sleep due to our singing career that night.



The Duka Bay Resort:

The last we were here was in May of 2002, the same company summer outing. So many chances now with the beach and the place. They added several amenities and cool cottages. I think it is a lot better now.


Me fresh from swimming with Ann:




Climbed the tree for a pose!




Trying to be someone else.





Go Team Polu !!!


I belonged to team Polu, we won second in the over-all competion. Actually we only lost one game out of 5 but due to the point system, we missed becoming the champion. Our group simplified each game, which made us finish each task at a very short time. In every game, intellectual intervention is necessary, which was present in our team.

I rate my team mates an A, they are very cooperative and eager to win. But most of all, we did everything to enjoy the presence of each one in the group. This makes every team excel.



Getting ready for a thread relay (LIFO-we won)!

We were the last team to be able to pass the thread to the next person, all because of me. The blouse I have got longer sleeves. But I did something to make it move faster. It made our time win. Hehehe!


Cheering practise - hiphip, hurray!




Preparing the props.




Anything goes...

Hazel, Me, Connie and Hirah


Hazel, Me, Connie and Annalie


Connie, Me, Hazel, and Zarah(she's looking at the cheering)





The Night Swimmers:

No comments: