Monday, August 25, 2008

CISCO IP Addressing Training Videos

I found these videos very interesting, specially those who are starting to take CCNA lessons with the Cisco Academes. I am still finishing my masters in IT, and one of the subject we had was to take up Cisco 1&2, with of course the Cisco Academe. That is why, these videos appear so interesting for me.

One thing also, I think I am so atouched with telecommunications, which basically nowadays is venturing into VoIps, which evolved thru time and now uses several IT equipment as part of its operations. As a technical personnel I am hooked at gearing my self with the latest IT solutions also which our company is into. The company I belong to is a data and voice provider.

I do hope you all love this blog.




Part2


Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

So I will try to watch each videos, to master IP Addressing. I also included here the links where I found these videos at youtube. For comments and suggestions, please leave me a message.

By the way, I work for Philcom Corporation. And we have an on-going promo (find details below in my previous blogs), FREE INSTALLATION (Line+DSL), if you want your applications to be prioritized I can help you just leave me a message or find my friendster page in the links to send me a message in my mobile. God bless!

No comments: