Thursday, August 21, 2008

Dear Friend...


Dear friend, if bad companions tempt you, don't go along with them. Proverbs 1:10

Am so glad to find several instructions in the bible. I remember what happened to my cousin who once had bad influence friends. Am glad he did not go along with them before he lost his future. Eventually my cousin manage to seek answers from his bible and leave those tempting bad companions.

Yes all about friends. Sometimes, they can cause us to sin. Sometimes they tempt us on something. I am glad my friends just tempt me to eat a lot and not to sin. Hehehe! Yes I know what you mean, gluttony can be a sin too.

I would say, most of my friends are faithful. Yes I meet most of them in the community. Some of them are close to me during my school days. But I am sure they know me, and I do know them more deeply than plain acquaintance. I guess I have known my friends personally.

I think this is what I want to thank God for. He gave me amazing friends. Friends who are there at my best and worst times. Friends whom I can rely on at any given time. Yes I do love my friends, specially the One who sent them.




No comments: