Saturday, November 22, 2008

Becoming a Dollar Earner

Yes I tried to be a dollar earner. I am glad to have a lot of promising sites. I should say, internet is a gateway to earn more than what I can imagine.

My articles are worth $15. Documents are just about anything, just make sure it is originally done by you. It is great to earn something online. Let me tell you how.

I’m an ambassador for a document database website called “Oboulo.com” (www.oboulo.com)

Oboulo is a publicly authored, publicly accessible database covering a wide array of topics. Each time you publish a paper, article, presentation etc. on the website, you will receive $15.00 in royalties.

After connecting to the site, you will be asked to enter an ambassador number. By entering 1985fa, you’ll receive $15 per document published.

Go directly to https://secure.oboulo.com/action.php?action=subscribe to submit and publish your documents.

Friends don’t forget to spread the news to all!

No comments: