Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 Tennis Australian Open

Today, the opening of 2009 Australian Open excites me. I learn some players were injured and some were eager to win. I am a fan of Ivanovic and Federer inside the hard courts. I do wish them well.

I am also excited because the games are near asia, means each game are played by the time I am awake. I mean most of the games are in western countries and I have a heard time coping with excitement while the game is on.

My heart will probably beat more faster than ever before special during semis and finals. I do believe that players who have prepared well will do well here.

Here's the link for live scores, the one I open online: http://www.tennis.com/livescores/index.html



...enjoy tennis (The 2009 Australian Open will run from Jan.19 to Feb.1)!



* :P *

No comments: