Monday, January 19, 2009

Prayer for Abundance

I think I often pray for this in the morning, but I am glad someone online forwarded an email today. We know we have a God who can provide us with abundance. Let's keep the faith and pray.
Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you Abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a Family is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. GOD, I send up a prayer request for financial blessing for not only the person who sent this to me, but for me and all that I have forwarded this message on to. And that the power of joined prayer by those who believe and trust in you is more powerful than anything.! I thank you in Advance for your blessings. God, deliver the person reading this right now from debt and debt burdens. Release your Godly wisdom that I may be a good steward over all that you have given me GOD, for I know how wonderful and mighty you are and how if we just obey you and walk in your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that you will pour out blessings. I thank you now Lord for the recent blessings I have received and for the blessings yet to come, because I know you are not done with me yet. In Jesus name Amen.
...

No comments: